The proud pongnobeom bwi - Jenny "I decided to control."


The couple recently leaked a picture and relationships with bts bwi (the left) black with pink Jenny.Agency and Adidas.

Bangtan Boys leak claimed to have a picture pink Jenny's black couple and bwi a, who said it will not be further disclosures.

"A lot has happened over the past 48 hours and important people to talk to me." said. through Mr. Last month, 31 mobile messenger tellegeuraem a

Mr. a "The dialogue with the results, I decided to refrain from posting a Jenny, and bwi" he said.As I stick to my position and I repeat once again.어떤 사진에서도 뷔와 제니의 사진은 수정되거나 편집되지 않았고, 법률 대리인은 진실만을 말해야 하며, 관련자들은 더 많은 사진이 있는 걸 알고 있고 그 사진들을 받았다"고 덧붙였다.

" In relation to this not speculate too much.I was raised online, as with other people had no chat rooms have mentioned earlier is "and", intended to be used only to modify wrong part of the statement said.The two pictures associated with the announcement that they will stop.

This is an act that directly contradict the attitude with Mr. a.He was wrong enough to be arrested "Jenny sends a message several times, but once did not receive an answer." and " I think big hit with music, entertainment yg, arrest me.The two companies will be less than a week to sue me, seemed a brave face.

Netizens from the attitude of change in a day, Mr. a questions is growing.Music and hit big yg entertainment is not yet make an official comment.

The latest sns bwi and Jenny estimated to be a pair of men and women is affectionately to take a picture was quite a buzz.Mr. a the leaked to the pictures, people argued that himself.

Online journalist . gimjeongyeon
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال