"Park Shin-hye professional passion of the better," [an interview md] designer ‘Jane Song’ and Song Ja-in.


[My press daily = gwangmyeongdong] fashion brand designer to catch the attention of the world in the 2018 Winter Games ‘Jane Song’'s attention.A human face at the opening ceremony of the group appeared 'land of peace' gongyeonjin wildfire fashion media performer, as well as dancers and drone the Olympic flag with a snow field of the Border, led hum along to dance rhythm to push creative in stage costume to a pink, who received rave reviews.

" I wasn't easy.A drama than making it very difficult for me to hold international events on a shoestring budget.It's an epiphany.Before that, as I want the city, in collaboration with other people I know it is important.I became a motivation to increase further."


Pyeongchang Winter Olympic performance since the costumes attached to.

He awakened to the costume show since Pyeongchang Winter Olympics.Since then, several performance outfits made.Celebrate the October 2019 World Aquatics Championships, Gwangju, Music Theater a 'King deuragon' costume on their head.

Now is a very popular ‘The value’ films.Work to modernize the pansori performance and very interesting.Corona will burst and tried to upgrade every year with Coach yangjeongung I didn't make it.Whenever I have a chance to come, show costume I want to challenge." 화려함 보다는 자연스러운 옷 좋아해

In 1996, Ewha Womans University graduating from ridicule to Parsons School of Design New York and moved to America in 1998, launching a ‘Jane Song’ in 2004 after graduating from majoring in fashion design." natural and healthy loving animals with a woman, wearing a warm feeling to be chic.The concept as the natural and understated detail received our customers love women.

" My favorite style.Stay sharp. that doesn't get away from default rather than a natural and clothes.Exaggerated, and comfortable clothes so patterns don't like.That sentiment is reflected in my clothes."


Park Shin-hye and Jane look good on Song.

Jane, Song is celebrities are considered brand that favor.Among them, who is the most memorable?

" I love Park appearance is by far.Jane song, play clothes.Professional passion is nice.It's beautiful what to wear suits her well.Kim Sung Ryung often wear our clothes, her older sister.I've gotten some good response.F (x) Amber has just beginning to good."

Kim Dong Soon his mother learned their shoulders at the fashion with the designer.

Song Ja In a designer's mother Kim Dong Soon.In the 1970s, the Tomboy saints, including apparel leading ready-to-wear brands, representing the popularization of the early days, he is a myth of taking center stage as casual and popular fashion sense.Kim Dong Soon, in the 1980s, his own brand Ultimo as designer brand by launching a successful era.’ the 50th anniversary of the ad hoc fashion in May with a ' Kim Dong Soon Korea State University of New York Museum of Modern Costume held government office.

" My mother told me to bring cloth doll clothes and dog clothes.Learned his mother's clothes and styling.Learn the terms in college, is translating foreign books at my part-time job and fashion.At first I knew you'd be a sculptor.Even if it is not (laughter).I'll see you I can't or blood."


The nation's largest shopping mall ‘collection’ fashion k sales upward trend.

Jeju is her song The Dream Tower first basement of Gwanghwamun Building on Gwanghwamun intersection, three or four floors, ground located in the first floor of the largest k a Fashion Mall located in the collection.Jeju and Seoul among tourists and young people looking for fashion's Hot Place for k.Gwanghwamun Bldg., a collection point in March in 2022 and f w Seoul Fashion Week Generation Next fashion shows (The group of designers) and emerging as the center of fashion trade show being held, k.Recently, having shut down for Gwanghwamun Plaza for young people and foreign tourists are flocking to the area.

" I've been going through a lot of lasts a lot did, and I haven't.I feel the skin, that they are a lot of effort for the fashion k.Revenue was up in an upward trend.If you frequently open a promotion to attract more customers will receive more love like."

He is called ‘South Korea's Stella McCartney’.Stella McCartney is not using leather, fur, feathers and animal skin leather, on the brand famous for.Jane, Song and similarities.

" The attention made his debut around the same time and with.I am grateful to that kind of nickname.From next year plans to expand the brand.I want to create a brand such as food, fashion, living together."





Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال