Order 10 'I'm solo.', 5 billion and assets owned five apartments ..."The man, we can get rid of money"




(ek gimyeeun a sports news) 'I'm solo.' 10 jeongsugi of an enormous amount of money.

24 televised sbs ena and plus play 'I am solo' (I'm solo.), on 'A person who became a single again a feature' 10.

The 10 appeared jeongsugi.Defcon is Jung Sook Ui, him rich.Like Wonder Woman " he said, speculated money on their looks alone.

A person who became a single again a 22 year old son, 11-year-old daughter was quiet.He said, " son was 22 years old.There is a daughter.My daughter is 11 years old.My daughter's, it is very beautiful.It seems that I live because of her daughter, said.




In addition, he said, " I'm blessedness blessedness, faced with much money is not a fortuneteller's house, where her husband.There's something I'd like to be very well if a. 50 billion ", saying" assets.The house was in Daegu, sprang a surprise, " says five houses.Defcon's guess to add up.

At the same time, men without money.I loved it.Money but because he cared about me and my kids want to meet anyone falling off well in warm, they feel, the wind.

Photo = sbs ena and plus a screen play
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال