'I'm solo.' Ok Soon, the six reopsseuta a gram?Boyfriend and arousing the ire of oriental medical students to enjoy the break.

[The Daily Sports ijisu]

'I'm solo.' Ok Soon six Instagram photos.
'I'm solo.' Ok Soon, six reopsseuta open the visible status, with a gram.

To finishing 25th to their Instagram is Ok Soon summer holiday to a large scale injeungsyat.White boast a mini skirt, fresh charms on the beach, man's foot on one side, and the 'reopsseuta a gram' has now take a picture with his foot into the sea on one side.

In addition, he said to be desired in writing, saying, "Lectures of the end of the summer vacation, now.".The netizens who saw " Young ho my leg I think, isn't it?"," date with my boyfriend I guess I'm interested, including hot.

Young ho, in particular and official couple has been in 'I'm solo.' English said, envious that it was vacation starts already seems like just yesterday?Post a comment, Ok Soon to a hello.Ok Soon the said sunsakttanghaesso in Daegu, the last days of vacation is your sister..See you soon yu, " his teammates.Ok Soon, a love triangle in the broadcast 'I'm solo.' - Young ho - after the English-language broadcast drew attention to get on.

Further, Ok Soon said Young ho, go out with you?"On the question :" Youngho along like friend with my brother and boyfriend "draw the line, and that" and a date?"The question" a secret. ".

Meanwhile, a fellow student at Korea University and from Ok Soon after arousing the ire of broadcasting and becoming a 'All killyeo' in the 'I'm solo.', entered the fact that attracted the attention of the public.

Ijisu digital news team news.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال