'I'm solo.' 9 years yeongsuk, sponsorship to Celebrity..Success all my love!


Yeongsuk inseuta[Herold pop a = baejaeryeon]

'I'm solo.' 9 years has been made public yeongsuk status.

23 yeongsuk Iran along with the words their "# and I'm Blue Monday. Weather, anyway. Weather," via Instagram to a number of the selfie display the photographs.

A picture released yeongsuk the cute bag over her shoulder and a variety of poses.Get sponsorship to Visual cute little visual see that be a Celebrity's exclamations.

In the meantime, televised last week, ena play, sbs plus 'I am solo' where Kwang-soo is not Ok Soon after an appeal with tears in the nine nuclear yeongsuk the last choice.

" To be honest, it was hard, I think only hurt it seems there is a is where Kwang-soo.Ok Soon, is too pretty and which thrilled me.That hurt because of an apology to. " and showed me choose yeongsuk.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال