Choi Yeo-jin matching success. Austin ♥.→ Song Hae Na the final three couples "love no" (Dating is a straight line ’ ‘) [Yesterday tv].


[journalists are Park Ha Young osen] ‘Dating is a straight line’ fc the Singles final choice in the middle of the three couple has been born.

24 televised sbs ‘Dating is a straight line’ choejonghwa in a straight line on the last three created a couple.

The final choice Austin is the day before Choi Yeo-jin and enjoyed an expiration date.Choi Yeo-jin, said, "Austin and excited, but not at home and to gain a sense of anxiety, next to me."Austin said during a date here on their first day of his system diary wrote.Recognize my together, asked.Two returned to the club house.Austin said, clearly need more time for us, but I might be upset if you can't feel closer to you.And likely can't open yourself to others.Can you chose me today?" with all sincerity, confesses.Choi Yeo-jin, the word and ended on a date.


Song Hae Na is belatedly igiun and had a date.The two are a lot in common talk has reached a plateau and each other's love style also know.Song Hae Na was " long love style, and met six years or so.I don't have much work to fight with my boyfriend.I am particularly angry not well.Loud and just one gets angry.When it extends the wind " it's okay to open up.Igiun also announced that a love for a long time on the style and said two people that should be calls him with each other love style once again showed similarities.

Lee Hyun said seeing the Hannah that I had known figures I normally do.That look.Sure is different when I want to go out with the sun, and now look so comfortable. "After dating igiun "very charming. That tone or expressions are brand new look." towards the Song Hae Na said.Song Hae Na is also the first really good feeling. " And the giunOf background or the environment at that moment when you meet someone like the feeling that she be so romantic.For me, feeling as good as a first date, " it surprised everyone.




The next day The day of the final selection.Choi Yeo-jin then is the first place.Select it and select who wondered if it would.Earlier, Choi Yeo-jin, "In any case, unattractive to other women is the man attractive to me (Austin) Can such a cause for anxiety rapidly going to tie the knot can you", and worried about conditions.He then said, " Ji-hun, is comfort me.Lives off the roller coaster of mind can, and would be between thrill and sense of security concerns.Kim Ji-hoon in Choi Yeo-jin straight to the choice at the end chose mc are could not conceal their surprise.

Choi Yeo-jin all eight starting from the final selection day.First of all of Austin, uniformly and chose Choi Yeo-jin mc are I longed for select the Austin is Choi Yeo-jinThen Austin appeared in front of the Choi Yeo-jin and sent Congratulations. have mcChoi Yeo-jin declared it was "Maybe take him from start to finish thoughts seem to have.".The Austin, "Why did you choose me." asked shyly replied, "I'm just as soon as I go to my heart" is Choi Yeo-jinAustin as he said, "Thanks for coming to the straight man." and said, so a good man.I have to show photographs that he took all photos must see you again. "




Was on the face of the baktaeyang continue to wait on the beach.But the baktaeyang and no one has ever seen a mc was sorry.Song Hae Na is also walking on the beach raised questions in the way.Earlier, Song Hae Na is "I'm sorry (who is) you can't simply eliminate expression to the sun." and obscures my tears.As he said, " When a kite with someone who I still seems not.Was I so passive surprise. " he said that he appointed to turn around.Song Hae Na, is select no one.Song Hae Na says, " This should not be uncomfortable for the work that is baktaeyangI'm comfortable, I will see my sister and brother said, I hope you are well.

In the meantime, choeyunhyeong, Yu-bin, Kim Ji-hoon and igiun eyes narrowed in the square of the four people.Waiting for the quayside married appeared at the igiun.The two matching, as the final couple igiun, married the "use it when I want to see" for a perfume.The two of them is love locks and walked each other's hands.Did not hide the romance in it in appearance between the two are the mc

Finally, Kim Ji-hoon who was waiting alone in a football field.Kim Ji-hoon is, " Where are you going?Up what's the problem was ".Then, Yoo Bin of and Kim Ji-hoon is face is red like wildfire.Yubin is "the first day of everyone except the name of my brother wrote." he said.Kim Ji-hoon is "It seems a brother first heard ’ ‘" it said and Yubin was ashamed, saying, "right".They cheered mc in the air streams of the two men have a sweet tooth.

/

[picture] a screen capture ‘Dating is a straight line’

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال