
[= Newsis, Seoul, Korea] 'radio star', Hyun-ah. 2022.07.21.(photo = mbc 'radio star' video capture) photo @ com newsis. * * * * * * * resale and from resale and db db forbidden.[= Newsis, Seoul, Korea] Journalist : singer HyunA is an intern gimhyeonsuk gonggae love of Dunn and said their thoughts about marriage.
The last 20 days, televised mbc 'radio star' Kim Byung Ok, Hyun-ah, in a Korean-English ' starred, Billy cheuki wenmanhae seon won't be watching them!With as a special occasion.
Hanyoung After thinking about marriage of the marriage to singer HyunA is this day confesses he is a changed.Hanyoung " must pack it and get married to a lot.An untidy thing that I'm usually neat personality don't like it much.But my husband likes to leave in the high chair and went in and clothes in suspense.The next day, I say that, so her mouth.Not even wash his socks.My decision was "saying" it was intrusive, so that I have to clean up the next day, don't wear the dress, and feel about one's opinions. It used to hear Hyun-ah received a sympathetic and said, " Not long ago proposed to by and want to get married.It's double "Hanyeong when a shock statement," I'm sorry to be your "
Hyun-ah and Dunn drive performance together in a campus festival, a decorated recently attracted the attention of the public in touch.Physical contact, Hyun-ah received, usually I don't give me.That only on stage.I'm too annoyed, while deoni is spirits a bit of sugar. " explained to the growing tendency the opposite of each other.

[= Newsis, Seoul, Korea] 'radio star', Hyun-ah. 2022.07.21.(photo = mbc 'radio star' video capture) photo @ com newsis. * * * * * * * resale and from resale and db db forbidden.To crown all, Hyun-ah the photos of Dunn pointed out.He " I was sitting in this photo album I looked grotesque.I took my abilities as Dunne but I don't have much to do idea.Would you take a meet and I was pretty, so a sweet, I wish they again opened his mouth and we don't want to make some.
" A few days ago, following a camera you want me to me.Who shot it can't help but get good at.My favorite small river flew through my camera, deoni is, if you take it is inconvenient.I want to put to the sns not an expedition, but one of the 200.I don't want to see another asks to do anymore, " added.In Kim Gura is quickly, saying, "a match is something that is incompatible" to laughter.