[comprehensive] "Jang Ga Hyun, Care In fact, no disease 20 years" Cho with the Toro ...('uion') for America, Eli.



The 1st televised tv chosun the ‘We're divorced two (2 or less uion)’ naanil - Yoo Hye Young couple, jiyeonsu, Jang Ga Hyun met at the studio meaningful it off the start of his comments to the Long March.

First, Eli and jiyeonsu was to seek out memories for two Han River Park and future plans "There is no mind to be friends?" to the Eli jiyeonsu was left room for cautious, saying, "Over time, wouldn't be friends".In addition, is Minsu and Eli before leaving the country apart in advance of the two men agreed for the time to adjust to.민수의 생일을 기념하기 위한 자리에서 민수는 생일 케이크를 앞에 두고 눈을 감더니 "아빠가 우리 곁에서 떠나지 않게 해주세요"라는 소원을 빌었고, 일라이는 민수에게 직접 만든 팔찌와 앨범 선물을 건네고는 "아빠 미국 들어갈 때까지 따로 살기로 했어.Minsu is what do you think?" asked.Minsu was "Dad, I wish I could stay in my house" said, but lost in deep thought to her breast, and Minsu, saying, "Sorry you can't so" is Eli.

Photo provided / 'We're divorced. 2' = tv the Joseon Dynasty.

Photo provided / 'We're divorced. 2' = tv the Joseon Dynasty.Minsu, who returned after a birthday party is Eli I pack my bags and embrace the " I love you.Please be sure to keep our memories "Eli, and hand me a favor, too," Let's surely meet up, " and took steps that do not fall.다시금 둘만 남게 되자 지연수는 민수를 바라보더니 끝내 눈물을 터트렸고, "울지 마세요"라고 달래는 민수의 작은 품에 안겨 "미안해"라는 말을 수없이 되뇌었다.일라이의 출국 당일, 지연수와 민수가 일라이를 배웅하기 위해 공항에 나온 가운데 일라이는 지연수에게 "이거 하기 전보다 상황이 많이 좋아졌다"며 웃어 보였고 지연수 역시 "예전까지는 우리라는 느낌이 있었는데, 이젠 너와 나라는 점이 찍어져 오히려 후련하다"고 털어놨다." clutching his Eli is Minsu, pleasantly I think I can get back this time.For he's ultimate goal is now the South Korean couple, and the day we will meet to see you again.

Naanil the Yoo Hye Young and celebrate silver wedding a week after production team "Bob do not eat, even though we had to, I'm just happy and I'm full." to meet the bridegroom a daunting and receiving his award to a good frame of laugh.Yoo Hye Young at home as a nice try to Yoo Hye Young after confessing she had in mind, saying, "doesn't see it, I'd like to lose no time in three of conditions" after the acquaintance introduced recommended from the townhouse.Yoo Hye Young expressed satisfaction at the open garden possible the garden party, and naanil directly measuring tape around every corner of the house been active in your heads off just surprise.

Photo provided / 'We're divorced. 2' = tv the Joseon Dynasty.

Photo provided / 'We're divorced. 2' = tv the Joseon Dynasty.Prospects after a good restaurant naanil in "Hyejin and of the same desire to live at home with you as soon as more than one day." confessed all my heart.Furthermore, naanil Yoo Hye Young's house when I went to nail clippers, surprised by the porch as passwords were like Yoo Hye Young said won't change when I told him?My husband won't change. " make idle remarks, naanil made you smile.Green burst out crying and filled her heart two jiyeonsu who was watching a friendly image of man is "Thank you and I just envy your kindness." and "I'm afraid because I miss that friendliness", said the reason for tears.Yoo Hye Young is "In the past, it wasn't." and seeing the paekpok a color with laughter the studio and a "I just have to wait 30 years?" high fun is, and jiyeonsu.

Finally, Cho and Jang Ga Hyun's reunion the last story was drawn. 조성민은 함께 앨범을 작업 중인 후배에게 “대화가 안 되더라. 내 입장은 들을 마음이 하나도 없는 것 같아”라며 장가현에 대한 답답함을 토로했고, 후배는 앞으로 좋게 지내는 것만 생각하라고 조언했다. 재회 하우스에 도착한 조성민은 장가현에게 먼저 대화의 물꼬를 텄지만 장가현은 두 자녀와 함께 기념일마다 조성민을 만났던 것을 언급하며 “너무 불편한데, 아이들 눈치채지 말라고 아무렇지 않은 척했다. 근데 이제 못할 것 같아”라는 말로 조성민을 놀라게 했다. 이에 더해 장가현이 딸의 대학 등록금을 놓고 생긴 이견에 대해 “당신에 대한 신뢰가 완전히 무너졌다”고 하자, 조성민은 “상황에 따라 시기와 금액을 다시 말하자 한 거지. 내가 싫다고 거부했냐”고 되물었다. 장가현은 물러섬 없이 딸의 등록금을 절반씩 보태 목돈으로 빼놔야 한다고 주장했고, 입학 당시에도 홀로 자취비 등을 감당했다며 “당신 못 믿어”라고 일갈했다.

조성민 역시 고모의 입을 빌려 장가현이 시어머니를 20년 넘게 병수발했다고 알려진 사실은 왜곡된 것이라 주장했고, 장가현 또한 조성민이 이모부에게 “제가 대리운전을 할 순 없잖아요”라고 말했다며 “나는 당신이 택배 일이라도 했으면 했거든”이라고 따져 물었다.In Cho said, then I was blind and I am huja.Thought can't do anything you want to stop "real name best for its family even after the accident for his shocking confession, am mortified that I have done and eventually" in the future.It's not like " said drops her head.The annual tuition for Cho then apologized and promised that he would solve the problem, Jang Ga Hyun also apologized and moved to tears."우리가 함께한 22년, 최대한 잘 정리해서 마무리 지어보자"는 조성민에게 장가현은 "이제 끝난 것 같아"라며 울컥했고, 조성민과 장가현은 서로를 향해 "너무 고생 많았다"며 회한과 미안함이 섞인 눈물을 흘린 후 서로의 안녕과 행복을 빌어주는 성숙한 모습으로 짙은 여운을 남겼다.

류예지 텐아시아 기자
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال