The mute couple ‘wedding hell.’ "emotional divorce state," [Yesterday, tv] in letters, for the fifth year in a conversation.




[press news, gimmyeongmi] 'wedding hell.' The mute couple has emerged.

Televised on June 6 mbc 'Oh Eun-young report - wedding hell.' (marriage not less than hell) in seven years old twin children the couple divorce 10 years of marriage that he hesitated.These are conversations a day without giving us five minutes, about five years only as a conversation, 'The mute couple.'.

My wife is "speak only as a something like four or five years old.", it's okay to open up.As " The kids won't get word after a grain of sense.I don't like kids to understand the conversation.So I went into silence.That's not, in my panting a horse is stuffy and yagetkko to speech, the rule of law.So, to communicate characters., to explain why. Earnest after the couple's everyday lives has been made public.On this day, leaves late at night to his wife, but he is attention to them as they had nothing to his wife.My wife is familiar as excessive and her husband, see tv and gasp of air is filling the living room.

She said in an interview with The newlywed was not so in the early.I've expressed and reach.And it's not acceptable, and he still feel the same wall, so I don't do more and you put your mind, said.My husband said, "very hard." about the current situation, too.




Oh Eun-young is both emotional divorce state.Technically did not divorce and marriage relationship, divorced, but emotionally he can see, " explained.As " the most basic don't have any physical contact.I don't make eye contact and little verbal dialogue.This is a conversation, but to communicate in sns task distribution for child care, not like my colleagues "and".Husband and wife business relationship is not. "

The other everyday image, was also made public.The wife came home late at night to her husband first proposed, let's drink beer.However, drank beer at first alone but is "I understand." says her husband.Oh Eun-young, who was surprised, saying "Oh" and see the screen, ` Rivals ` is also "Did you not to eat together." and couldn't keep his mouth.The wife first hear a beer her husband and sighed.

Even her husband was disabled, even though she returned home late, and washing the dishes I was not.My wife is "be annoying." says nervously, washed the dishes.The wife is suffer to her husband said, "Let's go see a counselor English academy tomorrow"The husband is dismissive and, she asked, "What are you upset?".그러자 남편은 "나한테 얘기도 안 하고 영어학원 상담 내일 가자고 하면 내가 어떻게 이야기해야 되냐"며 짜증을 냈고, 아내는 "내가 상담 가자고 이야기했더니 '왜 이렇게 남들 하는 것 다 하냐'고 말하지 않았냐"며 목소리를 높였다.

In the end, his wife's complaint broke out.My wife is " No, I've got to buy beer and have a good idea, without saying that I've eaten your own and finish their curry.Are you can't speak 'Let's together.', " in mind and a sick man couldn't keep anything down.My wife is out the words of anger towards her husband, left out of clothes without reply and her husband.




My husband is "When cracks, as you are" in the studio was " When she became pregnant in question.Christmas Eve when asked, but my wife is in the car running down fighting, opened her mouth.The " Even so, should have to go with me, I was only because his wife.At that time was late at night, said.My husband is a heavily pregnant wife who left and left alone late at night on the road.

My wife said, 'a great fellow' thought.Usually, when she was pregnant most protected their butts off, I didn't feel like that, it's okay to open up.As " the story you mention it, but a far cry from work during pregnancy so I wish you could take in the morning, said.But never give.어쩌다 해줘도 화를 내고 짜증을 냈다"며 "(그런 불만들이) 축적이 된 거지, 어떤 계기가 뚜렷하게 있었던 게 아니다"고 말했다.

The couple's feelings are delivered to all children.아이들은 음소거 부부가 식사 자리에서 날 선 대화를 주고받자 "싸우지 마라"며 말렸다.The mute couple has denied "Mom, Dad, not fighting." high, but showed uneasiness, saying it was "lie" children.

Oh Eun-young, " The word 'If you don't have children might better get a divorce.' in the studio came.But should I as a different angle because they have children.The children may be so.'Mom and Dad to be a hard time our hearts always too good.' 'Mom and Dad had our best challenge' think. "

The " The children are not our fight ' I told him, 'Don't get into a fight' as well as conversation I?'이라고 한다.I had rather to 'we fighting'.Meaning, of course, but if their children are very confusing to feel unnecessary tension and anxiety due to the two "and" children experience that very sorry.I'm sure the children to a situation needs to change, too, explained.(photo = mbc 'Oh Eun-young report - wedding hell.' capture).
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال