` Rivals ` ♥, Baek Jong Won and marriage, she often wail loudly ... is 母" [Review of the sc] get out of the car ('miusae').





` Rivals ` [Korea.com, The Sports Chosun and Kim a] actor Baek Jong Won and candidly related the story of her husband said.

Five days of televised sbs 'The ugly baby us' (less than 'miusae') in ` Rivals ` though he won the special mc.

The ` Rivals ` "How she's with my three children?" "We're there, cutie" "How many times she can go.", the acclaim of mothers sat down.Shin Dong-yeop, about the ` Rivals ` "I saw from rookie season with the same now 20 years old () is ` Rivals `.", applauded.` Rivals ` released to the data screen of 21 years old, he said, "manly, 31, with only met her husband, got married.". Aid yosek namin, ` Rivals ` Baek Jong Won ' Not when cooking when her husband's sexy?A long time for the question ' taking a breath." a man.I feel very best when cooked like Chinese food nice.And look nice when it said. ".In Seo said, "and sometimes sexy when cooking?", tenaciously asked ` Rivals ` The dish is me every day.So, every day were clever, sexy.

Cook newly married when her husband when doesn't taste good. What if you never worry about? ' ` Rivals ` as the student acting like every day during the honeymoon.What do you like to tell me and wonder about the food is your favorite people.I cook and tells you when it bought the material.I learn cooking and my husband gets around, make that review for the material.And if you sent the images really like. " Okay.





" My husband is ` Rivals ` is think it's love.Add to a piece.It is the ninth year since 'Yes, honey.' in the past, but it is now ' Don't eat!It ' " laughed.

If you want one hundred kinds come to mind the look, when at home? ` Rivals ` And said person is consistency.Last week, you see.What kind of bean sprouts and when is too long ago opened the refrigerator there is and I bought it?Then, ' Look at first base!What are you!The face. " ' she remembered.The "But bean sprouts ieonnya of work to anything since morning about living in one more time" La said as he started to talk today in the morning happened.Webfoot octopus is freeze to do a refrigerator and slipped back.But her husband cooked for style but it was referred to as 'What is this?'.This morning I paid dearly for it. " laments.

The ` Rivals ` 'Baek Jong Won and not age parents about the difference against eusyeonnya' question about the spare her husband for the anxiety about the first time, as well.And then than there are now 20 kg is too was put on.Hate my mom is overweight. me ".





' So my husband ' and I am can't help but business is hard.I take a hard ' live and let drain for 15 kg in a month.The wedding is rear-ly cheeky when I enter a very slender.My mom is in charisma like a mind open.This is very familiar with his mother. " explained.Seo are kidding "to oppose a little longer then you you could have gotten in big trouble.", and ` Rivals ` "crying then, saleswoman" recalled.

Lamenting at the top of the ` Rivals ` in the way to get to know one's mother said you do again.The ` Rivals ` mother is behind the wheel and driving, then to my dad ' down with me!' me.So take a taxi are things with you and me with my dad, my mother is the love stories about who will not, but told me this year, " ajjilhae.

'Baek Jong Won by a blind date did you meet you.' ` Rivals ` to the question said Shim Hye-jin director depicts realistically how and first met at dinner.Let's have breakfast meeting to make an appointment was "Baek Jong Won and attractive points about" meet your husband so ancient wedding day you see every day.That's not obligated to give time.My husband is.I was always waiting for her husband was after was full of performance schedule in shooting then.When, where every day about Baek Jong Won, who was full of enthusiasm, saying it said.





Shin Dong-yeop said, ` Rivals ` and reaction then went to Karaoke to sing almost every day is Baek Jong Won atttadeora good.But it is hard to hear it later eotttadeora a "and ` Rivals `," didn't like I didn't.Start so I sang incredibly. "mortified that," ' sing karaoke in a long time after marriage shall we go?'because' Nope.I know how hard then?Let me take a rest now '. " raised a laugh out of.

'피는 못속이는 구나' 싶은 적이 있냐 하자 소유진은 "그도 그럴 게 머리 푼 백종원, 머리 묶은 백종원이다.And their dad so much.Always stick together at home. " but, like koala bears.In fact, my daughter who was 'Baek Jong Won a kkeom'.

The ` Rivals ` first daughter was 4 years old when another house from attending a wedding, crying.The youngest 'Let's go princess.' La said, 'The princess was my sister.' to call that?So why I call 'My father is this siki' pretty good, you call Dad, I " his mother had a 'Mom smile' built.

▶ You don't know the man hiding a secret.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال