Kim Jong-min, a "Don't you divorce me" appeal in a blind date in (miusae) [comprehensive].




(ek ichanggyu a sports news) 'miusae' is Kim Jong-min, dance and majors met a woman love a blind date 'Green Light' is on.

In five days of televised sbs 'The ugly my baby' (miusae) Oh Min Seok is Kim Jong-min, a blind date through the good offices of the drawn.

Oh Min Seok was preparing an opponent who is a graduate Ph.D. in the major Korean dance.Others with elegant style is Kim Jong-min, when he did not know how to do.Very nervous hearing the name of " the Jeonju Yi?"라고 질문해 모두를 안타깝게 했다.




There is no is Oh Min Seok terrible brother is bad news.Good character into ", saying" charged with the secretary of the elder brothers miusae.You can have faith in money, whether or not to praise them for him.In Kim Jong-min said, I'm no sticky fingers.Gave me a smile and did not divorce me. ".

Due in large part to a tense several tmi the relative "It's all right if you're a little words don't know?" at the end of the "My ideal woman is wise and wise man" is Kim Jong-min, a whimsical charm and said proudly.




Testing, Adjusting and relative "When I was a kid from the campus culture because I don't know." is Kim Jong-min, the paper was that, while his opponent "did you do something even more valuable?", spoke kindly to answer.

Kim Jong-min said, before breaking up in Seoul if you have no business doesn't I guess you must come up?"I said, my date," I'll come ".In Kim Jong-min said, " to see me?"Let's say," Yes " add warm.

Photo : 'The ugly my baby' capture air.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال