Yun Yeo-jeong, because Sioux language award 'a wave of emotion'...With (An Unexpected Journey) [comprehensive] in Brad Pitt.




(an intern Iyejin ek sport news reporter) Yun Yeo-jeong the awards sueoreul for the study showed.

29 televised tvn of Yun Yeo-jeong to prepare the Academy Awards, 'An Unexpected Journey' was drawn.This was Academy Awards for Best Supporting Actor awards. Yoon Yeo-jeong

Yun Yeo-jeong, at the awards ceremony speech burdens, saying, "name (candidates) see the moment when the accent should be done because the idea of" in a pickup to a year.




Pronounced (Last year,) is to say, " Well, then I cracked a joke about happen to me.Please forgive me. "Yun Yeo-jeong Awards last year, foreigners are not pronouncing his name correctly said, "I wish that not the backs of a person on the Korean proverb which says ' what you sow." referring to.

The staff for candidates that they shouldn't announce the Prime Minister Yoon Yeo-jeong, because all the names don't know who will win the practice showed.

Yun Yeo-jeong said foreigners who practice the pronunciation pronounce my name is obvious.Brad Pitt is so vague that it 'Yoon journey' not to talk to you.That's very practice.Expressed his sympathy for the Brad Pitt would have to practice like me. ".




Yun Yeo-jeong after the award on stage, and prepare the awards ceremony to moment.

Yun Yeo-jeong " I'm glad to have again in Hollywood.I'm not here.My mother was always wish I wanted to. Now understand her, life is 'what you sow.'.And last year I complained publicly that people pronounce my name wrong.But first an apology seems to be done.Because I saw the name of the candidates " an awkward face and laugh.Now, I shot Best Supporting Actor nomination as " a great work people should pronounce the name all of them.First, I'm sorry, I'll tell you, " he said.




Troy with a congenital deaf actors, and won kocheoga over Yoon Yeo-jeong are hailed sueo.Belatedly realized the meaning, the audience roar erupted.In fact, five days ago, The Yoon Yeo-jeong and prepare for the awards ceremony, saying "I hope the people won" prepared separately congratulated for him.

Photo = tvn 'An Unexpected Journey'.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال