"or no" Song Ji-hyo, 'Running Man out' Gary.." Right?Kim Jong-kook and completely the opposite " [Yesterday tv].




Song Ji-hyo were leaving the 'Running Man' in [osen : a reporter Kim Soo Hyung] 'The seasoned rice cake house and my brother' of Gary, referred to the model also drew attention by a confession more than just the opposite, with Kim.

Mbc, Every 1 to the arts, with Song Ji-hyo at 'The seasoned rice cake house and my brother'.

Ji Suk-jin and 'Running Man' with the actor Song Ji-hyo, he appeared.Song Ji-hyo highly secure about the forced out because of Ji Suk-jin Song Ji-hyo And what is "Yes" and roared with laughter, followed by "prank, visited to cheer." said.

And contrary to the 'Running Man' is Song Ji-hyo pretentious here, I saw him 12 years and came flooding.이어 지석진에겐 "오빠라는 호칭 어려워 7~8년 걸렸다, 12년 '런닝맨'하니 내 성격에 대해 고쳐진 부분도 알게됐다"고 했다."The recording at home by the next week and stay in the house Monday, recording ever come.", saying, 'I' is about as your personality completely mbti, astonished.Ji Suk-jin is "His nickname damjio, and flexibilities and the world." and a hand.When asked what's on at home "confident everyone except cooking." also said.




I can't forget about the 'Running Man' songjiyoa.So far, since the second inning we were the straight.With guest appearances and 12 years did it.

Ji Suk-jin of Song Ji-hyo And a good first impression is "It was very authoritative strange and was the scariest, brother", and that tiki-taka to attack his opponent was when I don't know.At one point, all attacking her brother, so I wasn't to attack. " smiled, like that.
'Running Man' never upset during filming, I mention that Ji Suk-jin said guest with each other to timdoemyeon, pretends she doesn't like each other.
Treated on an ugly, too. " and I'm sorry.Song Ji-hyo is "heat when shooting better to more orthodox than acting so much, but hypocrisy." and cool, crisp answer to this.

In addition, only be desired by the appearance at jeonsomi inneuji "Dongji a feeling you better come in jeonsomi" he asked out Song Ji-hyo, saying it is "without replacement member also be a faith different feeling when you meet is always on the day, members can go for 12 years." and affection.




Kim Song Ji-hyo that I don't like the love line and, in particular, with Gary and past love line refers to, he took out the inside "Gary, One day after stepping off the end, brother and line two men, one when you put your mind, I don't have to do it that way, because I hate (asked) I don't." high.Ji Suk-jin " I was in it.Put all areas, said that I don't like the love line and not I don't like the long run.

Kim Song Ji-hyo And she had in mind if I ever really excited to see again "There is no real" says Ji Suk-jin and is "In the end, I heard that we never" and (window) couple of steps to make sure business.Song Ji-hyo about the real ideal type is " a great contrast, like Winnie-the-Pooh kind of style like to come ships.A virtuous person "and all that" belly of the effort Kim Jong-min, in all areas, said Kim Kim Jong-min the love line continued to smile.

Entertainment program as an actor, asked for the loss of a to Song Ji-hyoIn the Song Ji-hyo "make three or four months of work meet people such as used to a brief meeting over 10 years, I know the people that I'm almost done, I have also changed the instrument." he said.




Still, actors and the arts, and using a combination of difficult thing about "Running Man ' Have you fallen once in the early part of the drama to a break once a week, then collapsed from Running Man ' should take a schedule overloaded." who are hospitalized with breathing troubles came up with work.Song Ji-hyo is "drama, drama, The Running Man Running Man to think that having a picnic to work is fun, interesting drama with different patterns," and change your mind and tell him to a more interesting to work.

한편, MBC 에브리원 예능 '떡볶이집 그 오빠'는 주인 오빠들이 담아주는 떡볶이 한 접시 놓고 그때 그 시절 얘기부터 세상 돌아가는 별별 넋두리까지 오빠들이 담아낼 매콤달달한 떡볶이와 맛깔나는 사연들을
Tuesday evening with a program every week aired at 8:30 a.m.
/

[picture] 'The seasoned rice cake house and my brother' capture.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال