Lethal threat "I can't live with you" teenage 母, de facto marriage relationships end?


[= Newsis, Seoul, Korea] baksseoyeon and itaekkae 2022.05.08.(photo = mbn 'godingeomppa' broadcast capture) photo @ com newsis. * * * * * * * resale and from resale and db db forbidden.

[= Newsis, Seoul, Korea] bageunhae reporters are the more contentious domestic violence, teenage couple eventually took a trip to the their separate ways.

The water to the arts, mbn itaekkae a 'godingeomppa' contestant through the Instagram deal started Monday morning, " We now have you and I have less, not us.Is no longer I won't tell them what you actions " said split up with his wife baksseoyeon.You can't hide as " could fool others but me.' when I get home, it was hard today?I had a '' father, he wanted to see many ' this simple words, enough is haeuni I can't, it's okay to open up.

At the same time, " Your action is not changed at all when he came to see the baby at home a few days ago.You didn't abandon haeuni But like I can't accept any longer for you and haeuni the end of the "and" we are here.I met a man much better than haeuni to live her life and forget.Thank you for two years and did a great job.Hi, it added.Instagram account is disabled. of the current itaekkae

Be broadcast on December 8 'godingeomppa', seldom painted baksseoyeon who can't narrow their differences, the couple itaekkae.As baksseoyeon the husband and daughter in front of the knife, and was investigated by police on charges of blackmail.We were ordered to ban access after the daughter could not meet haeuni.Overwhelmed by a longing for her daughter to tears.

The crew is to meet the baksseoyeon to know, and he doesn't, you are wrong, said itaekkae to forgive you if you have an idea.I can't be put back as it used to be the same, I did all right.But baksseoyeon itaekkae raise daughters alone or they did not accept her husband's options they grow together.He said, " I don't want to live with you.The three of it is hard to buy, together.After all, without conflict is resolved by the airwaves and over.The two are still register their marriage, not de facto marriage status.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال