"Koo Juny-up ♥ in Taiwan Seo Hee Won" 'was captured' with his wife ...A wave of emotion




(Kim Yena ek sport news reporter) Koo Juny-up, Seo Hee Won is Shim Tae-yoon before a Show! couple to gratitude, you said.

Simtaeyun their " a gift from Taiwan via Instagram said on April 1.Koo Juny-up a co-founder and Seo Hee Won wife sent wreaths of love I arrived, left. " injeungsyat

Shim Tae-yoon before the picture, Show! is 'Koo Juny-up Seo Hee Won in Taiwan' 'a country hit' is smiling brightly in front of a given, the words.I feel strange, something he said, " Jung-sim.My brother and with all the time, " Koo Juny-up even a trip down memory lane for representation.




At the same time, than any gift I thank you.Apgujeong Rodeo I remember who you are a bit of memory and wife 20 years ago.I want to see it, " acquaintance reveal.

Koo Juny-up, and many on her surprise announcement last March attracted the attention of the public is Seo Hee Won, and legally became a married couple through the registration of marriage.

Shim Tae-yoon before : Show! Instagram photos
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال