Jung Suk Yong, a relationship breakup five months ...Im Won-hee (miusae) capture ring.


Actor Jung Suk Yong was breaking news.

Broadcast on September 29, Jung Suk Yong is drawn scene of the confession is drawn., ‘The ugly my baby’ to the arts, sbs

In tracking, Yeongdeok-gun, Gyeongbuk, Korea, who Im Won-hee, Jung Suk Yong, Choi Jin-hyuk is to find accommodation for relaxation.Sliced raw fish, while Choi Jin-hyuk asked Kim and Park's marriage and passionate love "What are some good news is they?" he said referring to the news.

임원희는 정석용에 "잘 만나고 있는 거야?I broke up?Save, " said Jung Suk Yong face, which will solidify into his words carefully.

The Jung Suk Yong is "Have you not well" to "it that." and nodded.Jung Suk Yong has ‘The ugly my baby’ in December last year earlier, allows three months old.I worked together.Not to learn about passionate love, news.In five months since the departure from the'm sorry.

Choi Jin-hyuk and Im Won-hee, Jung Suk Yong is the wrong side of the atmosphere, " Why a sigh of relief at the same time, and sighed and Sheena.This won't say I wonder if I tried to, " laugh in a fit of year.

Im Won-hee, the ring on her ring finger was picked up to catch eyes.Im Won-hee is "I usually on her finger." he explained that, " I think you should not be in this is Choi Jin-hyuk.What do you get me wrong, people said.Jung Suk Yong was watching the joke is "Don't go to the idea that" laughter by surprise.

Yunseolhwa and online news reporter

사진=‘미운 우리 새끼’ 방송 캡처
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال