Jo said, " After the divorce, Jung Hyung-don says he thought ....I liked ulkeok


Jo, Jeong Hyeong-don

[= Newsis, Seoul, Korea] choejiyun Journalist : Comedian Jo Hye-ryeon was Jeong Hyeong-don its fondness at me.

Jo, studying Jeong Hyeong-don why phone call to China in water 'bad apples in a rooftop house' to the arts, tv reason to. "Hyungdon, " I actually liked her.It's a man like no ", saying" when the divorce.I was your idea when I was severely alone showed tears as he.

Song Eun-yi, why complete confidence concerning ··· and divorce.When did in mind the younger "Plane," After the divorce speculation abroad because they have a hard time with I guess he did, explained.Jo said, you want to see.Make idle remarks, saying, ' It's junggukssang." left office but can not tell the inside story like (Jeong Hyeong-don and) and broken-hearted.It was to see recent channel a "and" 'gold piece clinic' TV personality when they met on ulkeokae.Hyungdon, is 'sister' while the government so good, but stressed.

In the past revealed, Jeong Hyeong-don and boiler room with a story.I'm thinking, " This is Jo (2 tv kbs in 'Gag Concert'), 'gaelleorijeong' for when mbc to."saying" a frank style writer on the script and said, 'boring' that the bad I feel a bit on that particular day.Save that what they thought that weak script.It has been speculation was a face, recalled."Hyungdon, to take for boiler room." and " ' The writer is thinking for a week.Seeing them 'boring' high, you ', added.

Jeong Hyeong-don, not sad.It was the first time so to tell people "Plane," Maybe I confess I went by the balls, his fist to give a straight face.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال