Ji Chang-wook " by his widowed mother who grew up poor [an interview ten] big sense of loss ...A hard time because of money. "

'annara first lucky break of the country' Ji Chang-wook interview.
"the fourth largest global happiness, after many trials and errors."
"Moving Castle told I looked embarrassed and ashamed"
"poverty, money, confidence, confidence was my story."[press, ten Asian countries = taeyu]
Ji Chang-wook an actor./ Photo : Netflix

" I grew up together with his widowed mother for my father passed away early.The reality is not that easy, and a sense of loss that comes there, too, so you shouldn't be at an early age.There is a tough moment for money because childhood thinking depression is all the time.But a hard time with his mother's love can overcome."

Netflix original 'annarasumanara' the actor Ji Chang-wook is met through a video interview nine days, Yoona, one of the play, said, remembering a tough childhood like (If choeseongeun).

The 'annarasumanara' disclosed on June, Yoona, one of lost my dream girl in poverty with a dream a boy forced to mysterious rieul a magician, suddenly one day in front of the Nile (If hwanginyeop), (If Ji Chang-wook) appears, the fantasy of which tells the story of music drama happening.Webtoons of the same name Ha Il Kwon writer based. Ji Chang-wook said they had only half as part of the original version.He said, " no work helps to have to see to the original was and I thought that it was.Tried to understand only on message in the original "and" shown in the original character and I follow a different person a hundred percent, rather than recreating their characters through a long talk with my writer.I have to keep, message passing by and tried to nature are not cloudy, " explained.

Unlike the original is the outward appearance, it went.Short has now taken a long black hair dyeing hair.Ji Chang-wook is "Shall we change color, hair cut short hair just like the original are many opinions, towards building our own characters in a way that did not harm the nature of the original at the end to a conclusion." and "Some disappointed because it is different from the original DEAR ANNOYED : did my best to make, own my own image." said.

Ji Chang-wook an actor./ Photo : Netflix
마술사를 연기하기 위해 3~4개월간 마술 연습도 했다.The Illusionist, Lee is his magic teacher and his teammates.Ji Chang-wook is character itself is more important than magic, but the character as essential in order to create a magic had plenty of need your help.Lee magic scene in your work for the design to help.Sum or breathing is magic, full trust reposed and grateful. "

When asked to learn magic and to emphasize the most important part said, "Don't get caught, and with the other side needed a lot of nerve and skill that is." is Ji Chang-wook

Real cartoon characters such as the story about as much as she had had to put off the lot.The Ji Chang-wook rieul character's fantasy of a lunatic, yet realistic and I think a complex character.Tone and manner and also contains material of music to worry about how to take process is long, "and" difficult, but so much fun.In another, Should this behavior and the question is why this person shooting and tried to express, without question, frankly, in this work.As fun, fun to be angry, angry, ' Why?As it is than the question of the situation and the smoke, said, expressing his feelings.

Ji Chang-wook an actor./ Photo : Netflix
Ji Chang-wook is as anyone can relate stories by watching 'annarasumanara' points.He said, " the story of poverty, money and my academic records and dreams, other people's gaze, all of us.Focus on the message, warm and fun, it will be able to see it stressed.

'annarasumanara' the reason why I decided to take the role, too, because I felt like his stories.He said, " I struggle due to childhood poverty and academic stress, and there is a tough moment, too much.Harassed because of the many psychological pressure, and rieul, the first child when I saw was like my story, the official said.

I feel uncomfortable when I saw as " script first class to cheer on the length and, prior to feel that it will be difficult emotions that I would just do was first a word.I can express confidence and expectations that can not be as if I know, thrill in the complex ; I felt, " added.

They think they're grown-ups when Ji Chang-wook is, " I will ask me mother of a sudden they are relying. 나를 책임져야 할 부모가 이제는 내가 책임져야 할 부모가 됐을 때 내가 가장이고, 무게를 짊어져야 하는 어른이 됐구나 많이 느꼈다"고 말했다.

배우 지창욱./사진제공=넷플릭스
'안나라수마나라'를 통해 처음 OTT에 진출한 지창욱. 실감하냐고 묻자 지창욱은 "전혀 실감 나지 않는다"며 "주변에서 잘 봤다는 피드백도 아직 별로 안 오고 있다. 글로벌 OTT를 통해 송출되는 건 처음인데, 과거 드라마, 영화, 공연했을 때와는 다른 긴장감과 설렘이 있더라.Very funny, singi, too, said.

Contrary to Ji Chang-wook's comment that not realizing, 'annarasumanara' is open just two days by Netflix global ranking showed off potential to be ranked 4th.In Ji Chang-wook said many other people were so afraid you're good and look at.I appeared that a lot of work it's happy as an actor.Through many trials and errors, fun to make you see it'll do my best result is the wind asked interested.

Some viewers 'annarasumanara' rieul 'Howl's Moving Castle' at the sight of Howl that an editorial.In Ji Chang-wook " I'm too shy.Moving story is really not trying to do it.I am Embarrassed to say "and" to among the direction intended direction from the director.Howl, when I was shooting so much the story.Moving into the how but I wanted to play. 하울을 따라 하고 싶지는 않았지만, 천진난만함을 가진 어른이라는 성향이 비슷했다고 생각한다. 하울은 내가 감히 범접할 수 없는 인물"이라며 손사래를 쳤다.

배우 지창욱./사진제공=넷플릭스
실패에 대한 부담은 늘 있지만, 도망치지는 않으려 한다는 지창욱. '안나라수마나라' 역시 성공 사례가 많지 않은 뮤지컬 형식의 드라마로 흥행 부담이 컸지만, 실패의 경험이 무서워 도망치지는 말자는 생각이었다고. 그는 "배우로서 어떻게 연기하지, 이 장면은 어떻게 나올까 많은 부담감을 가지면서 촬영했다. 부담을 잊으려고 노력을 많이 했고, 스태프와 배우들 덕에 많이 무뎌졌다"고 감사를 표했다.

"마술을 믿는다는 건 마술의 행위를 믿는다기보다 순수하게 즐길 수 있는 마음인 것 같아요. 제가 생각하는 '안나라마수나라' 작품 안에서의 마술 역시 그 사람의 동심을 표현하는 소재가 아닐까 생각해요. 마술을 믿냐고요?I'm there is an even chance.Purely to enjoy the game I knew too much.But when I was a kid was pure deception to the idea isn't seen a lot.(laughter) "

Ten Asian press . or taeyu
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال