→ For patients with blepharoptosis, the age of 2, fingering his less than a floating cloud of surgery (ft, "gimjimin ♥ I love you." Kim Joon Ho.[Yesterday tv], the singer)




[osen : a reporter Kim Soo Hyung] Kim in ‘miusae’ For patients with blepharoptosis, after surgery, the emergence of extraordinary romantist showing off her face.

A broadcast on October 1, the arts ‘The ugly baby among the four of us, (miusae)’ sbs the airwaves.

Kim Jong-min, his nephew came to play with my friends at home.They got in trouble if you don't do that to my mom to teach arithmetic.At this time, Kim visited and met them.In particular, appeared taped and eyebrows what all by surprise.Kim, remove "brow wrinkles under the tight for me and younger by pulling of operations." saying he explained. When asked, "to look younger?" Kim Jong-min, Kim Joon Ho, in particular, the sly, saying, "because I meet nine years his junior" and Don't feel shy, just to mention her lover gimjimin.In Kim Jong-min said the mother-in-law and should not be seen as his peers?" make fun of it.

In addition, awareness to Kim Joon Ho is the nephew of Kim Jong-min, humiliation and embarrassment, or naturally proud of, and his girlfriend took a picture gimjimin.The children "pretty" high admiration for Kim Joon Ho made me proud.Kim Joon Ho in his bowl and in the atmosphere gimjimin of heartbeats, " with a photo?"The children but asked that she hesitated." I don't go, " honestly said to laughter.




The II would like Kim said, saying the gimjimin should look like me.Laughter brought to the big trash, answered again if you like me." I don't care about appearance, personality is Kim like You can not afford me.If to marry next year after year hit will have a baby in children is 8 years old, I was 58.60 and inspection of an instruction in elementary school,.Running exercise at the dentures, and was confused you do anything about " the'm sorry.

In particular, choose from, son or daughter, Kim said, when I used to be daughter ever tell her I don't want to.Jimin, won't pretty, I think there's better than you...Cutis anserina, saying, " listen and the pickup."Oh, toe out" is Kim Jong-min, and that the response of the reality to laughter.But Kim likes drinking " I and one that, women are pretty strong word.But I was real." because I love you, and that publicly reveal a special affection for the gimjimin.




On the other hand, introduced a new mother.And dindin's mother, Mrs. gimpallye.He said farewell to her and "I'm really glad to run that Psy was the first guest,".An entertainer who revealed the dindin mother about the disease is "his delusion" but "people uncomfortable eye contact and only goes, in terms of reporting knows it." said.And "‘ miusae ’ in greed is ready and that of a sudden, and inside, but I can't come so quickly." said given a straight face.

In addition, appeared, Psy ssanggeopul surgery could do that, remembered the days of students.PSY has become "pc communications agency in listening to early 20s, Wonder's own songs on called upon him." and think of the past.They have been approved by the musician is "It was seeing my face, it being voice is jungjeoeum and estimate is your face. Did you see, the company sent airline ticket in." and aggressive courtship.




Once I actually met after a totally different manner the musician said, " The right managers are not a little surprised that he has already given me is can forget his opening remarks.‘ Hey, what's this?It's not like ’, sat him down, and called an emergency meeting of the day, even, and it was a double eyelid surgery.Unforgettable anecdotes and who is talking about a double eyelid surgery to get to the very first meeting in the company said.

/

[picture] ‘miusae’

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال