[comprehensive] 'godingeomppa' itaekkae sns ... again, immediately after the broadcast.After all, separation and baksseoyeon


Itaekkae baksseoyeon, (the left).Photo provided = mbn 'godingeomppa'.[The Sports Chosun jeongbit news] 'godingeomppa' cast itaekkae and finally chose their own. baksseoyeon

Instagram to "We are not here now won't tell them what did you go out with you, and are anymore" her Monday morning, is itaekkae, left messages of a long to start.

Itaekkae baksseoyeon and his wife mbn 'Adults don't know godingeomppa' (less than 'godingeomppa') found teenage couple in through the story received big cheer from the audience.Ha Eun, however, her daughter was born after, two approaches disorderly as a deadly weapon, and a ban on two got separated. Domestic violence on February 8 in televised 'godingeomppa' met face to face awkward, but deep feelings of the goals and in the studio after controversy over custody of a glaring admission also makes'm sorry the car.

After broadcast on that day left the post a long piece of writing through the sns itaekkae baksseoyeon, and that separated.The itaekkae baksseoyeon " can fool others but I can't fool me.If I leave, it was hard today? 'You did a great job.'' haeuni is my dad I miss you so much.A word of ' simple enough and wanted this life, but that doesn't make sense. " message.

And he said, " A few days ago, when he returned to the baby, home that hasn't changed at all of your actions and I thought a lot.You don't abandon haeuni haeuni is no longer with me that her daughter and I guess you can not accept " Ha Eun and baksseoyeon the argument that he can not live together.

" We are following the end here, but in doing that for me.Ha Eun and I met a man much better than I don't want you to think.Would you like to forget haeuni and, in the interim, things didn't do a good life left, wants to see.

" Thank you for two years and too much time finding her again.Responsibility to the end you said I didn't do so much I'm sorry.But Ha Eun and definitely means what he wanted to share with you to finish.Unfortunately, there are too many to say, but. I'm not gon na any more.Good job and a hard time.Hi, it added.

▶ Prices for free as my horoscope.

- Copyrightsⓒ The Sports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/), reserved.The
Previous Post Next Post

ู†ู…ูˆุฐุฌ ุงู„ุงุชุตุงู„