Baek Ji-young ♥, Jung Suk-won, instead of the weight of the most ...The working mother. 24 carries her daughter kg


Baek Ji-young Instagram

Baek Ji-young also has a daughter on his back and most felt the weight of the singer [are a Jang Wooyoung osen].

Baek Ji-young is in his Instagram, last week.The church back uphill a piggyback ride so that a hard look igillae hollang a piggyback ride and now I remember seeing as soon as I laughed and chatted small child tied?She's just movement to think. " published writings and photos.

Baek Ji-young was walking uphill and on her daughter in the picture.Upon my daughter a piggyback ride piggyback ride but it's hard year, laughed and chatted and who had been feeling strong.Stop saying that when Baek Ji-young also said that his daughter smiles but I feel great inside of the delivered.

"to tear myself away like baby, and they're still that feeling when I grow up too fast a little happy." said Baek Ji-young.Nevertheless, laugh and the weight, 24 kg.

Meanwhile, she wed actor Jung Suk-won, Baek Ji-young. /

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال