Stiles of "ashamed I think I'll tell my sexual activity", 10 years old ♥ of flooding [international issues] confession.


[My press daily = gwangmyeongdong] an actor and director of devotion and Olivia Wilde (38), an international star Harry Stiles, 28, mentioned her sex life.

He is 26 (local time) said in an interview with 'Better Holmes & Garden' for a long time, I felt as if it's the only thing is my sex life.I'm so ashamed about it, and even people know that I was a sex with anyone into thinking that we are ashamed. "

‘One Direction’ 2010, Stiles's private life is becoming a superstar, yellow since his target of the journal.In an interview over the years, he say the wrong, or any personal violation was worried about being broadcast in the world."clean" in this boy band's contract clause to that.This means be null and void if provisions were violated.When he a solo contract, conditions did not including Stiles was "feel a sense of freedom.", and it's burst into tears. He gets acquainted with Olivia Wilde was less than two years.Stiles's sexual orientation about the craze for Wild before dating geunan.He has a dress and showed a feminine look.He launched his own beauty line ‘fun’ last year.But speculation about his sexuality is Stiles was "outdated" he said.

Stiles said, I'm going to be honest with my friends talking. 우리가 나아가야 할 방향, 즉 모두를 받아들이고 좀 더 개방적인 방향으로 나아가야 하는 것은 문제가 되지 않으며, 모든 것에 라벨을 붙일 필요도 없고, 어떤 상자를 체크하는지 명확히 할 필요도 없다"고 말했다.

These are music manager in January last year, Jeffrey was known about the relationship for the first time, she was photographed attending the wedding of Azov.

The two paparazzi enjoy street date in New York last October. also taken a picture.

Stiles is Olivia Wilde is in ‘The movie money, darling’ a direct interest.

[photo = afp bb news].

). press (gwangmyeongdong

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال