Soh Yi-hyun ♥ In Gyo Jin youngest daughter, mother, already six years old. She looks just like father and a half. "..I am sorry to greater "


Soh Yi-hyun [The sports reporter dot-com igeeun] actor has improved a great deal of his affection for her daughter.

Soh Yi-hyun nine days posted pictures of a piece of the picture of himself.

Soh Yi-hyun in the photo of youngest girl showed the amount of soeun.Reheat half and half who looks like the little features about the same mother, father.Soh Yi-hyun said, already six years old and her daughter to a storm of growth...Why are baby still in my eyes..Must continue to do so is the letter K-in this second??I hope will grow up soon and big I wish I was a write down, only attracted attention.

Soh Yi-hyun, 2014 In Gyo Jin and marriage and two daughters to marry.

▶ Prices for free as my horoscope.

- Copyrightsⓒ The Sports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/), reserved.The
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال