[pop-up tv] "Only 3 billion in debt, making money machine" not treated Lee Hun, dad 子 the injuries ('Let's live together.').


'Let's live together in the Park Won Sook' capture air.

[Herold pop a = gimnayul] actor Lee Hoon Yi family felt sad and difficult to confession after his business failed.

Over the past 26, televised kbs school 'Let's live together in the Park Won Sook' (less than 'Let's live together.') Lee Hoon Yi, appeared drawn and troubles to confess to a difficult time.
Park Won Sook Lee Hun from the broadcast on that day she says, " I would like to see.Struggling by on carefully take the saw. " about his business failed.Lee Hun said syeonnya know how hard now.Failed on a large business " the middle of what you were 10 years ago.

Lee Hun was " a lot of hard that only 3 billion won of debt over the loss of his business at the time.Got kicked out of the house. who was living meoljjeonghiSeven persons from a room for parents to half underground.I have a lot of children suffering with Did his mother, and I didn't see.I thought hard on me alone, " confesses. At the same time, believe me, it is, it didn't let me caring to his wife.Business hard drinking and came home angry because if you fail.Did his mother and children, I thought overcome injury were to give for one year I did a great job ".

Hye Eun Yee said, "At that time when misery loves company it was after all, I heard the news of Lee Hun.".Lee Hun, " I have never even see the end of the 'Let's live together.' true.A life of the teachers know ulkeokae.I know I can't see ".

Now, see the end of the tunnel is called "begin to see the end of the dark I can't see, and it was 10 years later, so it should be.", saying it be congratulated.

Still, Lee Hun is that all these days, " Did his mother and father is old has menopause has come.Children are not treated my dad.Am I making money machine?I wanted to be a child to his father proud, sick and he share no idea it.I wanted to be a great husband keeps his wife back.For the sake of my two boys lived did their best..." ulkeokae.

Park Won Sook said, "the most basic say, raise the base, infinitely hard I have to fill." advised.Lee Hun was " ever so hard, shocked recently.It seems to passing with just one of my son " took out a horse.

CORONA, followed by " I just seriously ill.Not too hurt anyone.An isolated damage to my family when I wonder if I was cooped up into the closet.Of course, son, father, all right?'I thought I was going to do, son' Dad!Won't that put cream is (ballyeogyeon) to Corona?' I.This is my position in the home, as that may the moment to know. "

Lee Hun said I was at home when he became a member of cream and other family I wish I'd come with me, please.Go home and I'm trying to articulate today.Did his mother and son tell me to 'I regretted my dad', and is known as 'Thank you.' and a glass of soju. " Okay.Park Won Sook said, instead, don't expect.You, advised.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال