Lee Hun, 30 eokppit → a son at the end of a shock ...My place, " (Let's live together ; ') [comprehensive] the floor.


▲ kbs I was in 'Let's live together in the Park Won Sook' Lee Hun.Source kbs

[a cost of sporting news = jangdaui] 'Let's live together in the Park Won Sook' revealed the story because they can't talk to Lee Hoon Yi family.

Over the past 26, televised kbs 'Let's live together in the Park Won Sook' (less than 'Let's live together.') I was from stories because they can't talk to Lee Hoon Yi family said.

The 'Let's live together.' Lee Hun in Okcheon houses and help of the samseonnyeo olgaengiguk treated Black-bean-sauce noodles with awards and talked.While there was some talk at home with having meal together, Park Won Sook Lee Hun and a variety of drama and "What is the most difficult you been doing?" which starred together in the past to asked. Lee Hun is "all hard." and "My father is old, and his wife should come and see the change, will not be like your two sons" Finland.

Lee Hun, in particular, " I'm making money machine?I think that.I wanted to be proud son to his father already share no idea by old, my wife I wanted to be a great husband to push again and again, said.And he begins, saying "lived with my best for his sons" didn't get the words.

Lee Hun is not silent for a while, " How shall we accep shocked recently happened.A few months ago, I'm a terrible backache.Corona 19 was alone in worrying myself sick about it "and" children are to My Daughters ', all right?' knew it was going to do.But ballyeogyeon that the cream to my house? moving 19, Corona with ' daddy keurimi' I.'This is my place at home.' the moment an impression that I raised'm sorry say.

Park Won Sook, saying it was "would not have been what in that sense," "You already have, take cream, to take all the family said.", explained.Lee Hun, saying, as "to do everything perfectly, I have to do." up.

Lee Hun half underground in the past 3 billion won of debt over the loss of his business creates exactly what I'm sorry to come for work seven families lived at home.Lee Hun is 'Let's live together.' deeply touched on the advice of the samseonnyeoHe said, " I learned a lot.I woke a lot.Healing is it.Black-bean-sauce noodles to eat fortune first time.Really seems to be good.We will see a lot and trying to live, said.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال