"♥ gimjimin, have strongly opposed" …→ remarry on plastic surgery, confessional (A person who became a single again Forman, Cabernet Sauvignon) [comprehensive], Kim.




(Ha Ji-won ek sport news reporter) 'A person who became a single again Forman, Cabernet Sauvignon' Kim Joon Ho reveals dullard as for the gimjimin.

Heo Kyung Hwan, Kim, Jeong Jun-ha, 26, the program aired arts programs 'Take off your shoes and A person who became a single again Forman, Cabernet Sauvignon' (less than 'A person who became a single again Forman, Cabernet Sauvignon') sbs 'A person who became a single again' tiki-taka Kemi, and the show.

Heo Kyung Hwan, a breakup in the episode in their twenties 'A person who became a single again' would sway the minds of the field revealed the cut.It used to hear takjjaeun Kim begins, " Why, asked Kim "Jimin What are you going to do, break up?" high, and roots of shit.There is no work to break up, we are embarrassed to.

"Jimin age and that reasons should stop seeing each other the opposition around, What are you going to do?" is continuing to Heo Kyung Hwan Kim Joon Ho says "' I will do what he's done with you '." yet "What me?" and said, showed I couldn't control it.As, " I'll eye surgery and younger.Laugh and I can put on clothes. " appealed to younger.




The second marriage and II Do you have no idea.I was 48 years old or "The asked Kim Joon Ho" not in a hurry.Frankly speaking, I am Jimin Seo Young and not met then she thought would be okay if she gave birth recently said, attracted attention.The "Jimin if she gave birth to her daughter than not would be pretty." said "The snow was a perfect love." said a laugh. is reveal their faces, and takjjaeun

For patients with blepharoptosis, is followed by Kim went for surgery that became public."no power and look tired. now I'm originally a mukkeopul" said Kim.Blepharoptosis opposed to the surgery's Kim is gimjimin

This is Kim Joon Ho "Jimin I'm looking at reading I think I'll look and operation by any chance to see seonhae", and surgery nurse Jimin, please?Said the envy.

'A person who became a single again', ahead of a general checkup.Kim said, examination to be sent together with Jimin.I feel a new medical check-ups and do you go with all the time alone. "and" anesthesia who aren't we there? ' you'd wake me up when water charges and reveals the thrill.

Photo = screens broadcasting sbs
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال