Giant pink, after yuktoe ♥ handonghun and drinking.It's a mess.."It's make work"


Giant pink with her husband, [The Sports Chosun dot-com Jung Yoona a] singer shared parenting life.

Giant pink to their Instagram is 26, " He does the nursing in the morning today.I sleep, honey It was a birthday gift I poured myself a cup of place kicks do you want to hold rraenneunde the ice..Yaw ^^ make work..This a valuable off the surface, and a half, ^^..Along with the words, with a photo.

Giant Pink's husband suffered from childcare, and in photos released a devoted one followed me for my wife.Makgeolli, as a Giant Pink says, " But today is so sweet.Sweet sleep before you go to sleep - Way to go back to today.On behalf of every yugamam I will try one more glass after happy to you a drink. " yuktoe


On the other hand, the giant pink is not a celebrity in November 2020, handonghun and marriage, gave birth to sons last month.The couple sbs appeared on '- You Are My Sunshine 2 dongsangimong' entertainment programs and public life.

▶ Prices for free as my horoscope.

- Copyrightsⓒ The Sports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/), reserved.The
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال