→ document fraud and the birth secret confession ... pick up Jonathan [comprehensive] Kim Sook, by importing msa15,000 won a brunch flex ('godfather').

[Ten Asian press : nogyumin]
Kbs school 'godfather' television screen.
A fellow worker gimsugi 'buying rice well sister' displaying.Jonathan and forming 'gannammae', of Kemi to gain.

Over the past 26, televised kbs I was in 'godfather' entertainment programs showed Jonathan's first meeting with Kim Sook, who joined as a new brother and sister.

On this day, Kim Sook Eun msa to pick up on Jonathan for luxury foreign cars.Jonathan is burnt a nice cup of tea was elated at the curious.Gimsugi "My friends never pick you?" I asked him, and Jonathan "This never pick on a car.", and laughed.

I wasn't but sister is younger siblings as Jonathan said.If you have a sister had given any thought can be take care of, it's okay to open up.Then Kim Sook Eun said, " Nathan, paying off big time.I liked five daughters. ".

And Kim Sook Eun birth of your secret.He said, " In Korea, said that there should be a son in the house in the past.A son to fourth in my house.Fifth, pear-shaped, the shape of his son.", saying" why his son clothes are all to go, too. magical house and I shared a room with three sons.They are waiting for her daughter waited, we're a son.'Do you happen to our daughter and another son was there again Let's change,' with her grandmother, saw the agreement.Surprising, and the sons and daughters came again.But the doctor dropped me on the floor.He gets bruises on my face.The house is don't see my face changed it, " said how she had utpeu. Kim Sook Eun, Cheongdam-dong and tour, saying, "Let's do it to, Cheongdam-dong and ppogae" with Jonathan is not used.Lee brand name and did not hide his excitement over the streets.

They found brunch to enjoy the luxury restaurant.Jonathan was stumped by the menu written in English.The two eating broadcasts for a storm for about five servings.You know, Nathan's Famous, Dutch gimsugiLet's go play, ", he was taken aback by a laugh.

Continue to Lee family a clean bill of his holster.The documents Kim Sook Eun said, "I'm under automatic answer network system for electrical request" and attracted attention.He was conned by the document in the past.To my house is occured when a hammer.Have you ever been the kind of trouble since he didn't take ", saying" where Jonathan is not, go and write bad?I asked.

In addition, Kim Sook Eun to say, " Well, what did you say?Did not do not trust anyone.It's Nathan don't care if it really is my brother take when.Let's fake not to.Let's go real, did it.

In particular, gave heartfelt advice to young Jonathan Kim Sook Eun.In Seoul, Kim Sook Eun, eyes and Kobe are putting stem.Contract, celebrities have to do a lot of things like blowfly twisted a lot.Scathophaga stercoraria people trying to take advantage of you using donnaemsae, said.

Kim Sook Eun, " may be over, can you buy something delicious and sweet talk.I know been like this.Synthetic and took 'I'll take one picture,' and the right, left out that way, later topped by a society in both of her hand to eotttadeora.There was a 'The restaurant serves a wide variety of Tintin' sign to his face again those things ", saying" I promised, I'll clean.

Cool million won payment. 18 After brunch Kim Sook Eun

Nogyumin Ten Asian news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال