"can't go back to performing, I'm gay, to hide,"..'beurijeoteun' the Queen's conviction [ oh!Llywood ]




[osen : Choi Na Young news] Netflix as Queen Charlotte's popular series 'beurijeoteun' goal was a famous actor rosyubel the confessed that he had publicly warned not to disclose his gender identity.

Goal rosyubel recently warned that "refrain from revealing that gay people." (sexual minorities, lesbian, too,) early in his acting career in the 'Just for variety' podcast is a director for her.

Rosyubel The director handed him the "blew my mind." against the advice was hurt, it's okay to open up.

An honorable about his gender identity rosyubel is "We () sexual minorities are proud and get out of football in an interview and talking about talking about what I have to say gay." can look back at the time.

And he said, " But that (the answer.) was an absolute refusal.' Absolute then I don't.It's an actor can ruin a career, ' he said, " confesses.In particular, and choosing to work with directors such as giving such advice is confused, he added.

"Love is love." said rosyubel the podcast host of markings to malkin said.In addition, " the relationship between men and women to create an actor I don't care.I would rather not true to who they'll lose your job.The day I don't want to work in the industry that does not accept.It is not the way I grew up. " revealed what he believes..

/

[picture] © 5 Kits combine getty images (reserved.The).

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال