‘10살 연하♥’ 김영희, 벌써부터 엄청난 D라인…"Give me from day to day"




[press news, songojeong] gag umeon to during pregnancy is Kim said.

Kim his April 29, Lulu, Instagram (a mirage) Jeongah My aunt and Lulu to Hongik University is coming in how long the day I met my maternal aunt thanks to the seongnimThat is a lot of laughing and go to in the Lulu, aunt of Ko Jae-il, " group certification with a photo.

사진 속 김영희는 품이 널널한 흰색 박스티에 핑크색 롱스커트를 매치했다.It caught my eye or A full stomach is stark.

Many people in the comments "d reobeulli I line neomna", " You lot of boat.Wow, amazing. "," reacted pretty much. ".Kim said the other every day.There's enough times, " answered.

Meanwhile, the last 10 years his junior baseball player is Kim from yunseungyeol and Marriage, in February last year in a year of pregnancy news.

(Photo : Kim Young-hee sns).
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال